Skip to main content

Add Comment

Comments (3)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

I actually don't even play guitar very tiny bit my son does he teaches  me some songs and my goal is to be able to play like the guitarists in that band I was at a bar one night and I was having a blast no one else is dancing but I just decided I was going to go out and have the best time ever because I don't get to go out often do to you being in the hospital all the time so the band called me up on the stage guitarist is the one that put the guitar on me and he actually is the one that took that picture I recently asked me if she could use it any website in on are social media pages and of course I said go for it that was one of the best nights I've had in I can't tell you how many years I tried to look at the positive in every situation and even though I don't get to go out maybe once or twice a year I told myself I'm going to go out and party like a rock star that night and probably never would have good night if I didn't have the health conditions I do because she probably wouldn't mean as much to me and take these rare moments as if it's the last time I'll get to go out in a long time if ever again you know what I mean I appreciate these kinds of things way more now than I ever did before when I didn't have health problems thank you for liking my photo I appreciate it

Jenny1480
Link copied to your clipboard.