Congratulations to PinkLadyCha, the week 2 winner of our #TackleAsthma and #TackleAllergies contest! Her pictures of her daughter Eden remind us that asthma flareups can strike at any time. But keeping a positive attitude can help you face those tough moments.
Eden and her mom will admit that dealing with asthma isn't easy. It can be an emotional and frustrating disease. Her mom describes how hard it can be to watch asthma hold your child back from doing what they love. But they know that with a fighting attitude, they can #TackleAsthma.
Today, I take her life back. I am prepared to make sure she knows that you are no longer going to hinder her elevation because simply, ASTHMA, you won’t win. Eden is officially an #asthmawarrior!” - PinkLadyCha
Thanks to Eden and her mom for inspiring us to fight for what asthma tries to take from us.
Eden and her mom have won these great products:
- Owens Corning® Pink Panther doll
- Fellowes® AeraMax® 200 True HEPA Air Purifier
- Kids Preferred, LLC™ Floppy Froggie asthma- and allergy-friendly stuffed toy
- Endust® Hypo-Allergenic Multi-Surface Dusting Spray
- Protect-A-Bed® AllerZip Mattress Encasement
- Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit
- Swiffer Duster 360 Starter Kit
- Stanley Steemer® $100 gift certificate and spot remover
- Bona free & simple® Hardwood Floor Cleaner and refill
We’ll be giving away three more packages with similar items between now and May 31. Show us how you #TackleAsthma and #TackleAllergies and you could win a “healthier home” package too.