Emren, who has asthma and food allergies, likes to carry his stuffed pig everywhere he goes. He also knows he must always carry his emergency medicines. So whenever he leaves the house, his pig and his emergency medicines go with him.
Even though he’s only 3 years old, Emren leads by example. He reminds us all how important it is to always have your emergency medicines with you. Using something you always carry with you as a reminder is a great way to remember to take your medicines with you too.
Thank you, Emren and Ashley for teaching us the importance of keeping life-saving medicines close at all times.
During Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month, we have been giving away “healthier home” packages of asthma & allergy friendly® Certified products to five winners. Two more winners will be chosen. There’s still time to enter.
Emren and Ashley will receive these healthy home products:
- Owens Corning® Pink Panther doll
- Fellowes® AeraMax® 200 True HEPA Air Purifier
- Kids Preferred, LLC™ Floppy Froggie asthma- and allergy-friendly stuffed toy
- Endust® Hypo-Allergenic Multi-Surface Dusting Spray
- Protect-A-Bed® AllerZip Mattress Encasement
- Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit
- Swiffer Duster 360 Starter Kit
- Stanley Steemer® $100 gift certificate and spot remover
- Bona free & simple® Hardwood Floor Cleaner and refill
We’ll be giving away two more packages with similar items between now and May 31. Show us how you #TackleAsthma and #TackleAllergies and you could win a “healthier home” package too.