Join AAFA President and CEO Kenneth Mendez as he talks with experts from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) about the latest research on COVID-19, asthma and food allergies.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020, 1:30 – 2 p.m. ET (10:30 – 11 a.m. PT)
Where: AAFA's Facebook page – watch the session live or later from your computer, iOS or Android device.
Our guests will discuss:
- The latest work being done by the Inner City Asthma Consortium (ICAC)
- The Human Epidemiology and Response to SARS-CoV-2 (HEROS) study that looks at rates of COVID-19 in children
- Results from the OUtMATCH study on food allergy treatments
- COVID-19 vaccine research
About our guests:
- Daniel Rotrosen, MD, Director, Division of Allergy, Immunology and Transplantation, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Alkis Togias, MD, Branch Chief, Allergy, Asthma, & Airways Biology Branch, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases