Join the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) on Thursday, May 21, 2020, at noon ET for a Twitter chat on how to take control of your asthma health.
- What are common asthma symptoms?
- How is asthma diagnosed?
- What are common asthma triggers?
- What are some ways to treat asthma when symptoms occur and long term?
- What do I need to know about asthma and COVID-19 (the new coronavirus)?
- Should I exercise if I have asthma? What should I do if I have symptoms when I exercise?
ACT for Asthma and Allergy
May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the MedicAlert Foundation have teamed up to help you ACT to prevent asthma and allergy emergencies. Make your pact to ACT and help us raise awareness about asthma and allergies.