Join the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) Wednesday, May 7, 2019, at 2:30 pm ET for a Twitter chat on asthma health.
- How is asthma diagnosed? What tests are used to confirm the diagnosis?
- Is it possible to diagnose asthma in young children?
- What are some common asthma triggers? And how can control symptoms caused by them?
- What are some tips to help people who have exercise-induced asthma be more active and play sports?
- How does air quality impact asthma?
- What are some common asthma myths?
More Than Asthma
May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month. This year, we want to dispel myths and help others see beyond the disease. We are raising awareness about how asthma and allergies are more than just physical conditions. They impact every aspect of life. But they don't have to define you. Show us how you are #morethanasthma.