The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America is training people affected by asthma to learn about research. If you have asthma, or are the parent or caregiver of someone with asthma, learn about the different types of research and how research can help people make future health care decisions.
In this interactive training, participants will learn about:
- asthma management
- clinical research and the clinical research process
- patient centered outcomes research
- how to become involved in research at different levels
- how to read and understand research articles
Join us on any of these three dates in three locations – training takes place from 9 am to 1 pm:
- Saturday, April 15th in Anchorage, Alaska (Event Full)
- Saturday, May 13th in Detroit, Michigan
- Saturday, June 24th in St. Louis, Missouri
You must be 18 years or older to register. Each participant will receive a gift card at the end of the training. Lunch is included, as are parking/transportation costs.
The Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute is funding the training.
If you have any questions about registering or the training session, please contact Sarah Young at 202-466-7643 ext.252.