The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) joined with PlatformQ Health and MedLive for another educational program. If you have eczema (atopic dermatitis) or care for someone who does, watch our recorded webinar, “Taking Charge of My Eczema.” It features a dermatologist, a person with eczema and an AAFA staff member.
The panel talked about:
- How eczema affects the skin and other parts of the body
- How to talk to your doctor about your eczema and treatment
- How to make decisions with your doctor about your therapy to reach your goals
They also answered questions from viewers, such as:
- What causes eczema?
- If you outgrow a food allergy, will it still cause eczema symptoms if you eat that food?
- When I have eczema under my arms, what types of deodorants are safe and won’t irritate the skin?
- Should children with eczema have a care plan for school?
- Can a young child get the injectable medicine (biologic) for eczema?
- How can I help a child who has sensory issues and will not use a cream?