Learn about asthma management from top experts and patients at AsthmaCon, a free virtual asthma conference, now through June 30, 2020.
Virtual sessions include:
- Recognizing symptoms and identifying asthma episodes
- Adjusting to a "new normal"
- Diet and physical activity
- Recognizing severe asthma
- The "dark side" of asthma
- Understanding types of asthma medicines and how to use them
- Patient-centered research in asthma
- Biological treatments
- And much more!
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America's (AAFA) CEO and president Kenneth Mendez, vice president of research Sanaz Eftekhari and director of education Lorene Alba lead some of the sessions.
Visit AAFA's booth in the virtual exhibit hall for educational videos and printable handouts.
Learn more about AAFA's asthma & allergy friendly® CERTIFICATION Program at our Healthier Homes Program booth.
AsthmaCon is possible through a partnership between the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, the Allergy & Asthma Network, the Global Allergy and Asthma Patient Platform, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals and Talos Health Solutions to help people with asthma and their caregivers better understand asthma and become more empowered in the management of this condition.