The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) joined with PlatformQ Health and MedLive for an educational program, “It Isn’t Just Skin: the Ins and Outs of Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis.” You can watch a replay of the webinar on demand.
During this one-hour program, two dermatologists, a patient, and a representative from AAFA discussed the challenges people of color face when managing atopic dermatitis. The expert panel also reviewed:
- Causes of atopic dermatitis
- Symptoms and triggers of atopic dermatitis
- Treatment options
- Managing related conditions, such as asthma
- Importance of clinical trials, particularly with diverse participants
This program will help you learn more about managing atopic dermatitis and working with your doctor to create your treatment plan.
CME Program for Health Care Professionals Who Treat Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
If you are a health care professional who treats patients with atopic dermatitis, watch the replay of “Disparity and Equity in Moderate-to-Severe AD Care: Enhancing Access to Multidisciplinary Care for Patients from Diverse Populations” on demand.
This CME program is hosted by AAFA, PlatformQ Health, and ImmunologyLive and covers:
- The impacts that age, race, and ethnicity have on atopic dermatitis
- Management of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
- Strategies to increase access to care for all