The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) has joined with PlatformQ Health and MedLive for an educational program, “Breathe, Finally: Practical, Proactive Approaches to Receive Personalized Care for Your Nasal Polyps.” You can view the replay of the webinar on demand.
Learn about the latest recommendations for managing nasal polyps. During this one-hour program, expert clinicians, patient advocates, and people with nasal polyps talked about:
- Other conditions that commonly occur with nasal polyps
- Deciding between surgery, biologics, or other treatment options
- The role of the allergist in managing nasal polyps
- How to know if treatment is working
- What your choices are if treatment is not working
CME Program for Health Care Professionals Who Treat Patients With Nasal Polyps
If you are a health care professional who treats patients with nasal polyps, watch the replay of “Multidisciplinary Approach to the Management of CRS with Refractory Nasal Polyps: ENT, Allergist, and Patient Partnerships to Enhance Care and QoL” on demand.
This continuing medical education (CME) program is hosted by AAFA, PlatformQ Health, and ImmunologyLive. The session covers:
- Patient-centered treatment options for chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP)
- Disease burden
- The latest treatment options
- The impacts that biologics and surgery have on symptoms and quality of life (QoL)