Looking for resources to help you plan for the new school year? We have several resources for parents, schools, teachers and staff to help students manage asthma at school.
These resources include:
- Information on asthma, allergies and disabilities
- Important forms your child with asthma needs for school
- How to avoid the September Asthma Epidemic
- Asthma Action Plan (downloadable PDF)
- Activity books (downloadable PDFs)
- Efforts to stock quick-relief medicines in schools
It can take several days, or even a few weeks, to prepare everything the school needs so they can treat your child. Planning now can make the first few days of school less stressful for you, your child and their school. Our resources can help you get started.