Did you know that you can shop on Amazon and support the Asthma and Allergy Foundation (AAFA) at the same time? Amazon allows you to shop for your favorite products that will benefit AAFA at no cost to you.
Select AAFA as Your AmazonSmile Charity
You can shop to support AAFA using AmazonSmile. Amazon donates 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
Here is how to set up your AmazonSmile account:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com and create or sign into your account.
2. In the "Search for your charity" box, type Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
3. Choose Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America National from the list. Click the Select button.
Once you’ve selected AAFA as your charity, go to smile.Amazon.com to shop.
Here are some ways you can shop on Amazon using our link or AmazonSmile that will benefit AAFA:
- Select AAFA National and shop through Amazon Smile link as you shop for the holidays. You’ll get some great deals and will help us out at the same time.
- Give the gift of a healthier home by buying some of our Certified asthma & allergy friendly products® on Amazon.
- Fill your pantry with some of your favorite allergy-friendly foods without leaving home.
Thanks to you, we can continue to offer support to millions of people with asthma and allergies. Thank you for helping AAFA!