Skip to main content

Add Comment

Comments (5)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Jen posted:

Very cool.  My middle 2 play lacrosse and *knock wood* no injuries yet, aside from turf burn.  

So...I take it that stinky athletes aren't a trigger for your asthma?    I invite you to check out our forums. Stop in and tell us more about your asthma triggers.

Stinky athletes not a problem - it's when they have perfume and spray axe - so going into the locker rooms can be dangerous, but my athletes usually come running to warn me- And they regulate each other so that makes it less stressful 

turf burn is not fun ... 

MKelly, if it works, it works! Glad the mask has helped you make the diamond a possibility! I second Jen's invitation to join in -- also, we have a conversation going where folks show off THEIR masks -- some pretty cool ones, if I do say so myself. 

Another cool spot on our community is You vs Asthma ... it's where we log the daily battles and skirmishes we have with asthma. 

Very cool.  My middle 2 play lacrosse and *knock wood* no injuries yet, aside from turf burn.  

So...I take it that stinky athletes aren't a trigger for your asthma?    I invite you to check out our forums. Stop in and tell us more about your asthma triggers.

Jen - environmental allergies, eczema

DH - environmental and drug allergies

DD1 - peanut allergy, environmental and drug allergies, eczema

DD2 - environmental and drug allergies, eczema

DD3 - environmental and drug allergies, eczema

DS - eczema

Looks like you're a good sport.  Do you coach at a high school?

Welcome to AAFA's asthma support forums.

Jen - environmental allergies, eczema

DH - environmental and drug allergies

DD1 - peanut allergy, environmental and drug allergies, eczema

DD2 - environmental and drug allergies, eczema

DD3 - environmental and drug allergies, eczema

DS - eczema

Link copied to your clipboard.