Experts from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and the Improving Pediatric Asthma Care in the District of Columbia (IMPACT DC) Asthma Clinic at Children’s National Hospital will talk about managing your asthma during the COVID-19 pandemic.
RSVP now for our free webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020, at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT).
Our expert panel will discuss:
- Access to asthma health care during the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in hardest-hit communities
- Asthma management strategies, including preventing respiratory illnesses
- The role of telehealth in asthma management
- Making decisions for in-person and stay-at-home learning and work
The panel will also answer your questions during the discussion. Submit your questions when you register.
About our panelists:
- Eduardo Fox, MD, Associate Medical Director, IMPACT DC
- Mitchell Grayson, MD, Chair, AAFA Medical Scientific Council
- Shilpa Patel, MD, MPH, Medical Director, IMPACT DC
- Deepa Rastogi, MD, MS, Co-Director, Severe Asthma Program, Children's National Hospital
- Bud Wiedermann, MD, MA, pediatric infectious disease, Children’s National Hospital
To help narrow the racial and ethnic asthma disparities gap in the U.S., AAFA and the IMPACT DC Asthma Clinic at Children’s National Hospital are joining forces to expand community health programs.
How Can You Help Reduce Asthma Disparities?
Sign up for AAFA’s community to stay up to date about the following opportunities to get involved:
- Advocate for people affected by asthma disparities
- Participate in patient-centered research and clinical trials
- Join our Patient and Family Advisory Council