Because of our donors, supporters and partners, 2018 will be a life-changing year for some with asthma and allergies. Your support means:
- Many will find life-saving information on how to manage their asthma and stay safe and healthy
- Health care providers and educators will have access to teaching materials to share with their patients
- We can advocate for better laws that protect those with asthma and allergies, such as stocking much-needed albuterol in schools
- Many will find support from peers who manage the same conditions
- We can conduct and support research that can result in better education and treatment of asthma and allergic diseases
On behalf of all of us at the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and those we serve, thank you. Your gifts in 2017 will have a far-reaching impact in the coming year. We are grateful to work with you to make a difference in the lives of the millions living with asthma and allergies. You make all of this possible.
We wish you a happy and healthy New Year.
Your friends at AAFA
It is important to stay up-to-date on news about asthma and allergies. Join our community to follow our blog. Our community provides an opportunity to connect with other patients who manage these conditions for peer support.